Friday 17 December 2010

Deadline Day !!!!!!!!


The deadline day has been confirmed by my media teacher. He is expecting the whole class to finish the first draft of my music video by the 17th December which is on Friday. Therefore me and my group have a week left to complete the editing as we have already completed the filming of the music video ,which in my opinion was a very successful process of filming. As result we are a head of schedule as 1 week will be enough for us to complete the editing of the video, it will be hard but we will get through it which will not take long. However we have to stay focus in order to complete the first draft of the project if we go off track then it will not be a successful project so we have to stay on point. To remind us of the deadline my teacher has been putting up posters demonstrating the information we need i.e. the date and what needs to be completed.This is shown the picture above which has been a constant reminder to make sure we give our first draft in time which is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment