Wednesday 3 November 2010

Finding music ... Unisigned .com


I thought that finding good music that isn't copyrighted would be difficult, scavenging around the internet for any hints of a track or going through random websites with a fine tooth-comb to look for that one random song that isn't copyrighted. BUT, as it turns out, its REALLY easy!

I signed up on unsigned.com and there is a whole database of unsigned bands and solo artistjust waiting for me to make a video with one of their songs. You can search by genre, song name, artist name and loads more without even needing an account! I was really shocked, and thought this would be really usefull when finding music for my A2music video.

I've immediately clicked on the R&B genre where i have found a lot of great artist that can suit my idea of a music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment