Wednesday 3 November 2010

Lip Synching Analysis - Using Final Cut Express

We used final cut express to edit my lip-sync video, at first it was very simple to use as the programme does not completely delete a clip after t has been used so that meaning that we do not need to copy and paste it over and over again. I was able to acquire many skills for when I am doing my actual editing. I had to put clips in an order that will show different shots but also make sure that my lips lined up with the music. Trying to get my lips moving at the same time as the song was very difficult as my video didn’t start at the same time as the song I had to keep cutting and adding parts to the song to make sure that they went at the same time. This has taught me how to get it perfect, by starting the video when the music starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment